Amaroo brew is a synergistic adaptogenic powder blend of Amazon and Australian native power plants. A healthier less stimulating vibe than coffee - you can make brews with or add to smoothies and raw treats. Amaroo is the perfect sober choice to be shared at gatherings, for dancing and sacred ceremonies when used in deep respect to the plant ancestors. AND SO IT IS.
organic medium roasted wattleseed (acacia victoriae), organic pure grade chocolate (theobroma cacao), organic medicinal mushrooms of cordyceps, chaga and turkey tail from our friends @ ATG health.
May assist with:
- Serotonin increase
- Brain nootropic
- Yang energy, warming to the body
- Long lasting solar energy
- Mood enhancer
- Heart opening
- Dancing or physical exercise
- As a healthier alternative to coffee with no crash
Add 1 teaspoon per 1 cup plant based mylk (we recommend oat mylk) to make a brew, add a dash of maple or 1 tspn honey to sweeten. For a stronger ceremonial beverage use 2 teaspoons per 1 cup mylk.
For treats, have a play with different ratios. As a basic rule the more you use the stronger the flavour and effect will be. So have a play around there.
Amaroo brew (serves 2)
- In a pot Add 2 cups of organic plant based mylk (pureharvest is the best brand)
- Add 1 heaped Tablespoon of Amaroo powder
- Start to whisk so the powder dissolves, warm up to the point before boiling (dont boil)
- When its steaming, add 2 teaspoons of honey or maple to sweeten and give a final stir with your positive intentions
- Serve up, take a moment to acknowledge the ancestors & Enjoy your brew!
50g jar, approximately 12 servings. Bulk sizes available, please PM directly for larger serves to use for cafes, events etc.